YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR DEFENSIVE DRIVING SCHOOL IF:
• You have not attended a defensive driving class within the last 24 months.
• The complaint has not already been set for a hearing or trial.
• You were cited for a civil traffic moving violation that did not involve serious injury or a fatality.
• DL’s (Commercial Drivers License) are not allowed.
YOU MUST REGISTER, PAY FOR AND COMPLETE THE CLASS 7 DAYS BEFORE YOUR COURT APPEARANCE DATE. UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF CLASS:
• No points are assessed by M.V.D.
• No further fine is imposed.
School Fee ($35.00) State Fee ($20.00), State Surcharge ($45.00)
Local Court Fee varies by court
Click HERE for total cost to attend for all courts
Violations Eligible for Defensive Driving Diversion Course
Information Required for Registration
• Government issued identification
• Payment to be made prior to start of class or program
• COURT RULES REQUIRE CLASS COMPLETION 7-DAYS PRIOR TO COURT DATE
Class Locations and Times
• We also offer an online version of the course if you'd prefer that method. Click the Internet Course link at the top of the page to register for our online course. Course is a minimum of 4 hours.
Supreme Court Contact Information